VOTING DAY, why does it matter

For years I have always voted for a party that held my beliefs in the most part, but this year I am saddened and disappointed the party I have previously voted for (Labour) have turned into Trans hating bigots. 

So who is left and why does it matter.

The only parties to vote for if you are in the LGBTQI+ community, in my opinion, are Lib Dems or Green. The polls show them low down, however they will get seats and can make an overall difference, especially if they take seats from the conservatives and make it more challenging for the next government.

If you love me or my wife please vote in a way that supports us being Trans and Non Binary. We can't have another Section 28 in schools and we need Trans healthcare and the real matters addressed rather than talking about bloody toilets.

Being non binary trans masc I don't think I will be welcome in a ladies toilet when my outward appearance is more masculine, I also don't think men will want Sarah in their space as a woman.
Let's get real , this so called 'protecting women' is a smoke screen for politicians to hide behind. 
Let's get real and talk about the lack of NHS and Social Care Funding, lack of school provision and SEN support, housing, cost of living instead of focusing on this bullshit of so called protection of women. If the politicians wanted to protect women they could get rid of those in power who have abused, who remain in positions of power, they could stop the misogyny in parliament. 

It's a new moon, let's embrace new beginnings and vote.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIGGER WARNING

6 months on T , the reality

Awake /Dreams